This delicious and savory recipe is perfect for dinnertime with the family. It’s easy enough to make in your RV’s kitchen and is sure to please.
Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese
- 4 chicken cutlets, sliced thin and pounded thin
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- Half a package of frozen spinach, squeezed dry.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Tomato Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the breadcrumbs together with half of the Parmesan cheese, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, spinach and remaining Parmesan cheese together. Make sure your spinach is squeezed completely dry.
- Lay the chicken cutlets out on a cutting board and spread about 2 Tablespoons of the cheese and spinach mixture on top of each cutlet.
- Roll each chicken cutlet up and secure with toothpicks.
- Beat the egg and place in a flat dish.
- Dip the cutlets in the egg and then in the breadcrumb/Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place seam side down in a baking dish that has been sprayed and bake in a 425 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and spread tomato sauce over each chicken cutlet and top with a slice of mozzarella cheese
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Visit Jim’s RV Center
Stop by Jim’s RV Center to find a new RV that’s right for you. Tour as many models as you’d like and find the features that you need.